Call us today: 502-456-2273
Are You a Veteran Looking for In-Home Care Options? We Can Help!
Requirements for Veteran Home Care Benefits
In order to qualify for the Veterans Administration Aid and Attendance Pension: You must be a veteran or the surviving spouse of a veteran. And you must need non-medical daily assistance, and be living on a limited income.
Call 502-456-2273 Now to Find Out if You Qualify
Our Home Care Services for Veterans
One in three seniors may be eligible for aid and attendance, but very few know about the VA Benefit. Veteran home care services include:
- Bathing, grooming, meal preparation, and housekeeping
- Home safety evaluations
- Recommendation for and placement of assistive devices in the home
- Fall risk assessments and individualized fall prevention plans
- Care Coordination with all members of the clients healthcare team
- Transportation and accompaniment to doctor’s visits, appointments and more
- Specialized care for those with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other chronic health issues
- Compassionate, one-on-one end of life care for clients on Hospice